I’m pretty sure that isn’t a word, but anyway. Since upgrading to 13.04 yesterday, I’ve found the following bugs:
- Unity crashes when turning on the AV receiver. So far I’ve tried using proprietary/open source video drivers, removing all GNOME-/Ubuntu-related dotfiles and directories in ~ (like .gconf), and purging/reinstalling the ubuntu-desktop and xorg-* packages.
- Can’t save display settings as root.
- Login screen resolution not set.
- Still no hint as to whether I should install the fglrx or fglrx-updates driver (the latter gave me a black screen), so I guess that’s not the right one then
- When logging in to a virtual terminal, it says “Welcome to Ubuntu 13.04”, and a few lines later it says “New release ‘13.04’ available.” I’ve verified that /etc/apt/sources.list contains no references to older packages, and that
lsb_release --allreports “Ubuntu 13.04”.